Volunteers at OSF St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group are special individuals who donate their time and talents to help others.
What Does a Volunteer Do?
- Greet & assist patients and visitors
- Staff the hospital Gift Shop
- Provide comfort to patients and their families
- Work in Serenity Garden
Benefits of Volunteering
- Meet new people
- Help others in need
- Be a part of a group of individuals who share a common goal of making a difference in the lives of others
Where Will I Work?
Every effort is made to place volunteers where their skills can be utilized and their interests met. Volunteer opportunities include:
- Information desk in Medical Office Building
- Gift Shop
- Health Fairs
- Tour Guide
- Patient Support Person
- Serenity Garden
- Home Care & Hospice
OSF St. Francis Auxiliary members raise over $60,000 each year for medical equipment, services and programs to benefit OSF St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group patients.
When will I work?
We want your volunteer experience to be a benefit to you, as well as to those we serve. We ask that volunteers commit to working at least one shift each month. Every effort is made to accommodate volunteers' interests and schedules.
Gift Shop: Sunday through Saturday
- M-F 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- M-F 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Medical Office Building Information Desk: Monday through Friday
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
- 12:00 noon to 4:00 p.m.
- Schedule varies as needed spring - fall