Looking to increase your knowledge base without pursuing another degree? SACN accepts students-at-large who enroll in courses without seeking a degree.
Sharpen your skills, broaden your knowledge and refresh your training with access to our knowledgeable staff and faculty.
How to Apply
To apply and enroll as a student-at-large, you must:
- Submit a completed application accompanied by a $75 tuition deposit.
- Submit official transcripts to Saint Anthony College of Nursing. All transcripts must be sent directly from all former colleges/universities attended.Priority registration is given to degree-seeking students.
- Meet college admission requirements:
- Must have a 2.5 or higher cumulative GPA
- Must have a 2.7 nursing science GPA, based on the grades earned in anatomy and physiology, college chemistry and microbiology.Must have completed at least ONE of the aforementioned nursing science classes.
- Must complete the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) pre-admission test prior to being eligible to sign up for a course.
If a student-at-large later wishes to pursue degree-seeking status in Saint Anthony College of Nursing, the student must apply according to the BSN or RN-BSN degree program admission process.
Students-at-large are subject to all College policies and regulations. Tuition and fees are the same as for degree-seeking students. Neither Title IV Financial Aid nor private-donor college scholarships are awarded to students-at-large.
Students-at-large are not permitted to take clinical courses, unless special permission is given by the college administration.
Please contact Admissions with any questions at (815) 282-7900.