Center for Pain Management
OSF Saint Anthony’s Center for Pain Management is dedicated to reducing an individual’s suffering from pain and restoring his/her well-being through integration of non-surgical procedures, patient education, pharmacological, physical and psychological therapies.
Conditions Diagnosed and Treated Include
- Back pain due to herniated discs, facet joint arthropathy, spinal stenosis, and compression fractures
- Neck pain due to herniated or bulged discs, facet joint arthropathy (arthritis), spinal stenosis
- Certain types of headaches (occipital neuralgia, cervicogenic headaches, some migraines)
- Joint pain from osteoarthritis in sacroiliac joints, hips, knees, and shoulders
- Muscle pain and spasms
- Post-herpetic neuralgia
- Epidural Steroid Injections
Transforaminal Steroid Injections
Facet Joint Blocks
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Sacroiliac Joint Injections
- Shoulders, Hips, and Knee Injections
- Trigger Point Injections
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Radiofrequency Ablation
Pain Management Team
Individuals are served by fellowship trained interventional radiologists with special interest in pain management, registered nurse and radiological technologist, physician assistant as well as physical and occupational therapists and psychologists. An office coordinator helps to guide individuals through treatment planning.
The healthcare professionals of OSF Saint Anthony’s Center for Pain Management strive to create an atmosphere where individuals can share experiences and express expectations, goals and preferences in treatment. The treatment team allows individuals to regain control over their pain and returning to more enjoyable lifestyle.