Become a Volunteer
We welcome you to consider joining us in serving our patients and staff. If you would like to make a difference and contribute to our medical center’s community of caregivers, here is your chance!
Please consider joining us in one of our Volunteer Opportunities.
- Commit to serving for at least six months.
- Serve in four-hour shifts.
- Hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Saturday and Sunday hours vary depending on needs.
How to Apply
Please fill out our online application.
For more information about our volunteer program, please contact Volunteer Services at (309) 665-4728.
Volunteering at OSF St. Joseph Medical Center can be a very rewarding experience. Join us in our Mission of serving our patients, staff and visitors with the greatest care and love, in a community that celebrates the gift of life.
As a Junior Volunteer, you will:
- Serve during the summer.
- Be at least 14 years old to qualify.
- Be asked to serve at least four hours per week.
- Attend a mandatory volunteer orientation.
- Have a variety of volunteer experiences.
The 2017 application will be available on this page in April 2017. The junior volunteer program runs from June 5-August 13, 2017.