School and Sports Physicals
Now with same-day appointments, walk-in care and online scheduling, OSF HealthCare has made getting your child’s physical easier than ever.
With so many options, planning for your child’s return to school has never been easier. And if your child participates in the school sports program, you can tend to both their school and sports physicals with just one appointment.
Sports physicals are available for $35 when you self-pay at the time of your appointment. For appointments billed to insurance, standard coverage rates apply.
Options for School and Sports Physicals
Choose the option that fits your family’s needs
Choose primary care if:
- A school physical is needed
- Child is due for an immunization
- You want to schedule an upcoming visit with your preferred provider
- You want to access a same- or next-day appointment with any provider at your preferred clinic location
- You want to schedule online below.
Choose urgent care if:
- A sports physical is needed
- Child is up to date on immunizations
- You want to walk in for a same- or next-day appointment at your preferred clinic location
- You want to save your spot in advance or schedule online below
School and Sports Physical Events
Many of our primary care offices also host dedicated school and sports physical events throughout the season for existing patients. Options may include expanded hours, weekend appointments or walk-in visits.
Don’t Forget About Your Child’s Immunizations
Back-to-school is also a good time to be thinking about your child’s immunizations. Immunization requirements vary, depending on your child’s age. For information on state requirements, please contact your state or local health department.
Not sure if your child needs an immunization?