OSF St. Francis Auxiliary
The OSF St. Francis Auxiliary was formed Feb. 2, 1955, by a group of 48 female community leaders.
The first officers were elected March 2, 1955. Marina Chapekis was the first president and is still a member today.
Today, the group remains an important part of our Volunteer program.
Cost & Benefits
Auxiliary members pay dues of $5 per person, per year, and enjoy special designation in the Volunteer Handbook, as well as 20 percent off in the hospital gift shop.
Current officers for our Auxiliary/Volunteer program are:
- President - Marilyn Trudgeon
- Vice President - Mary Hurley
- Treasurer - Dianne Hoffman
- Secretary - Sue Scheeneman
- Member at Large - Marilyn Koski