The path to good health
Meeting one-on-one with a registered dietitian can help you develop a personalized diet plan that meets your unique nutritional needs.
Through nutrition counseling, you will learn how to select and prepare foods to help you:
- Lower your cholesterol
- Control your blood pressure
- Lose or gain weight
- Eat well while avoiding food intolerances or allergies
- Increase whole grains or protein in your diety
- Maintain a healthy diet while being physically active
- Manage your diabetes or prediabetes
What to expect
During your initial visit, you and the nutritionist will assess your dietary health, create goals and help you develop a plan to achieve your goals. Family members are invited and encouraged to come with you.
Nutrition counseling is available to anyone. It can help athletes, women who are pregnant or lactating, vegetarians or anyone with special diets.