Are you interested in learning about additional ways to give back to OSF St. Joseph Medical Center? Do you enjoy fellowship with others and meeting new people? Do you have special crafting, baking or other talents that you wish to share to brighten the days of the patients that the medical center is privileged to serve? Consider joining the OSF St. Joseph Auxiliary!
The OSF St. Joseph Auxiliary was formed in 1950 and consists of individuals who support the medical center through fundraising activities and public relations.
The Auxiliary supports the medical center through their annual education scholarship program, through maintaining a meditation garden as an area for peaceful reflection for our visitors, patients, and their families, and during the holiday season as members of the community honor their loved ones through the annual Tree of Lights campaign!
We are confident you will find the perfect way to share your talent, helping our medical center serve patients and their families with the greatest care and love!
- Employee Assistance
- Meditation Garden
- Holiday Boxed Cookie Sale
- Education Scholarships - Each year, the Auxiliary awards education scholarships to students in health-related fields such as nursing, radiology, physician’s assistant programs, and medical school.
To submit an application for 2018, please view and print the 2018 Scholarship Application (PDF - 253.7 KB)
- Heart Pillows and Tray Favors
- Tree of Lights
- Special Events
Learn more by downloading our Auxiliary Brochure (PDF - 2.9 MB) .
The Auxiliary makes an annual commitment to the Medical Center to support patient care. Listed below are a few projects that the Auxiliary has financially supported recently:
- Electronic orthopedic treatment table
- Newborn hearing screener for the new Birthing Center
- Bariatric wheelchairs for the comfort and convenience of patients
- Heart disease reference books for Smart at Heart luncheon as part of the American Heart Association’s Go Red For Women challenge
- A state-of-the-art Birthing Center that opened in August 2011
How To Join
Membership dues are $15 and are renewable each year in the fall.
New members are always welcome and are encouraged to actively participate in one of the many committees that are available.
For more information about the Auxiliary, please contact the OSF Foundation office in Bloomington at (309) 665-4900.