What is OSF Doing in Response?
OSF HealthCare has always taken a proactively cautious approach to the spread of infectious conditions.
- All OSF settings are prepared to identify and appropriately direct patients to the correct place to receive care. These options are convenient and also minimize the risk of unnecessary exposure.
For anyone who has questions or concerns about COVID-19, these options are available to get more information about screening, testing and care:
- Chat with Clare, our digital chatbot
- Text OSF to 67634 to sign up for OSF COVID Companion.
- Call our COVID-19 Nurse Hotline, available 24/7, at (833) OSF-KNOW (833-673-5669)
- Infection prevention specialists are at every OSF hospital. They, along with other key leaders, are in touch daily with the updated surveillance information from the Illinois Department of Public Health, Michigan Department of Public Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Patients and visitors will be asked to wear masks at all times.
- Following guidelines from state and local public health organizations, OSF has cancelled certain classes and events. To see a list of cancellations in your area, click here.
We have expanded our digital response with the creation of the Pandemic Health Worker and Acute COVID@Home programs. These new solutions will help us care for individuals with COVID-19 in their homes and protect access to quality health care for all.