Your health is our top priority, and we want you to be safe while attending to your routine health care needs.
We are cleaning and disinfecting around the clock for your and our safety.
Elective surgeries have resumed at all OSF hospitals.
Preparing for Surgery
- Expect to get tested for COVID-19 within 72 hours of surgery – you’ll be instructed where to go for testing by the scheduler.
- Patients will be instructed to self-isolate 14 days prior to surgery in order to keep themselves and others as healthy as possible prior to their surgery.
- Make sure to review our visitor guidelines.
When You Arrive
- You’ll need to wear a mask (unless medically impossible) and observe social distancing guidelines whenever possible.
- Before entering the hospital, you will get a temperature check and symptom screening.
- Bring your contact information for essential point of contact.