Ear, Nose & Throat
Otolaryngology is the medical specialty that focuses on medical and surgical treatment for patients who have disorders of the ear, nose, throat and related structures of the head and neck.
Otolaryngology is also referred to as ear, nose and throat (ENT)
Doctors who specialize in otolaryngology are called otolaryngologists. Sometimes they are referred to as ENT (ear, nose, and throat) specialists.
Our ENT specialists may also work closely with members of our audiology team.
Some common services* include:
- Hearing problems
- Ear infections
- Balance disorders
- Some cranial nerve disorders, such as facial paralysis
- Problems with smelling
- Appearance of the nose
- Sinus infections
- Diseases of the larynx (voice box)
- Upper aero-digestive tract disorders
- Disorders involving the esophagus
- Voice disorders
- Swallowing disorders
- Nerves that control sight, smell, hearing, and the face
*Not all services are available at all locations.