Located at OSF Heart of Mary Medical Center, we provide infusion therapy and blood/blood product transfusions in a comfortable and convenient setting. Our highly-trained team is here to support you and help you manage your condition for the long term.
Conditions We Treat
Our team provides all levels of care, offering infusions and transfusions for a wide range of medical conditions, including:
- Anemias such as iron-deficiency anemia, sickle cell anemia and anemia caused by cancer treatments
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis
- Blood disorders
- Immune system deficiencies such as HIV/AIDS
- Infectious diseases such as hepatitis, bone and joint infections, skin and soft tissue infections and pneumonia
- Iron deficiencies
- Multiple sclerosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Skin Disorders such as Dermatomyositis, Calciphylaxis
- Alpha I Antitrypsin Deficiency
- AIDS/HIV therapies
- Antibiotic, antiviral, antifungal
- Blood products
- Clinical trial support
- Electrolyte, vitamins, and mineral replacement
- Hydration and anti-emetics
- Immune modulating medications
- Immunoglobulin (IGG)
- IV catheter care maintenance
- Lab blood draws from long-term venous access devices
- Multiple sclerosis therapies
- PICC insertion and care
- Therapeutic phlebotomy
- NOTE: Chemotherapy is provided on our Danville campus at OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center.
Our in-house pharmacists provide the complete range of prescription infusions and supportive medications for many conditions that can be treated with infusion therapy.
For any additional information, contact us at (217) 337-2426.