Graduate Programs Virtual Open House
Our Virtual Open House events offer you the unique opportunity to explore seven graduate and doctoral nursing programs online and in real time. College of Nursing faculty will manage the sessions, and you’ll be able to talk to them and get answers to all of your program and admissions questions.
- Obtain course objectives and detailed overview of each program.
- Discover a supportive community committed to your success.
- Meet with the graduate program faculty.
- Begin to establish meaningful connections with your peers.
- Learn about the admissions process and get the most up-to-date information necessary to make your education decisions.
- Get answers to your questions about juggling work, school, and family life balance.
All you need is a computer with a microphone and an internet connection – no special equipment is needed to attend. You will connect to our Virtual Open House through Adobe Connect, which is the same technology used in our courses.
|Date||Time||Add to Calendar||Launch Open House|
|Saturday, April 25, 2020||9 a.m.-noon, CT||Add to Calendar||Launch|
|Saturday, June 13, 2020||9 a.m.-noon, CT||Add to Calendar|
|Saturday, November 7, 2020||9 a.m.-noon, CT||Add to Calendar||Launch|
|Saturday, February 13, 2021||9 a.m.-noon, CT||Add to Calendar||Launch|
|Tuesday, February 23, 2021||7 p.m.-10 p.m., CT||Add to Calendar||Launch|
- Advantages of attending the CON compared to other schools
- Discuss online technology requirements
- Discuss tracks of interest to participants
- Review Plan of Study
- Discuss time requirements
- Discuss practicums and preceptors (as applicable)
- Provide students with information about financial aid and cost
- Obtain potential student information as needed for follow-up
- Conclude Open House
If you have questions about our Virtual Open House events or the online programs at Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing, please call a recruiter at (309) 655-3274 or the Graduate Admissions Office at (309) 655-6362.
- Adult Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Request Additional Information
We respect and safeguard your privacy. This form is secure.