Alerts for the Bloomington, Illinois Area
Closings & Cancellations - Bloomington-Normal Area
Many offices have updated their hours during this time please check your office location for details here.
- OSF PromptCare on Bradford Lane is closed indefinitely; the primary care office is open and taking walk-in patients. OSF Urgo on Bradford Lane is also open usual hours (8 a.m. - 8 p.m.).
- Valet Parking is suspended until further notice.
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or postponed:
- Life After Loss Support Group cancelled until further notice.
- Center for Healthy Lifestyles classes are cancelled until further notice, with the exception of HMR meetings, select screenings, or events where physical distancing is possible.
- Cardiac Rehab Phase 3 (Fit4Life) will resume March 15 with the following hours: M-W-F, 8 a.m. - noon and T, Th, 1-5:30 p.m.
Please check back for updated information.