Alerts for the Bloomington, Illinois Area
Closings & Cancellations - Bloomington-Normal Area
Many offices have updated their hours during this time please check your office location for details here.
- OSF PromptCare on Bradford Lane is closed indefinitely; the primary care office is open and taking walk-in patients. OSF Urgo on Bradford Lane is also open usual hours (8 a.m. - 8 p.m.).
- Valet Parking is suspended until further notice.
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or postponed:
- Life After Loss Support Group cancelled until further notice.
- Many Center for Healthy Lifestyles classes are cancelled until further notice, with the exception of HMR classes, select screenings, or events where physical distancing is possible.
- Cardiac Rehab Phase 3 (Fit4Life) is suspended until further notice.
Please check back for updated information.
OSF St. Joseph Requesting No Visitors
In alignment with the Governor’s declaration, we are maintaining a NO VISITOR policy, with a few exceptions:
One designated support person will be allowed for pediatric patients and any other patients who require support
One designated support person will be allowed during childbirth
Special considerations for end-of-life situations
These restrictions are an important step to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
The health risks remain high. Limiting visitors to our hospitalized patients will keep them safe while in our care. While the number of cases of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID 19) are lowering in our state and region, these restrictions serve as a preventive measure for the virus.