Alerts for the Bloomington, Illinois Area
Main Entrance Closure
Entrance A (facing Washington Street) will be closed until approximately the week of October 12 to improve accessibility for our patients with limited mobility. Use caution when arriving at the hospital, and follow signs to enter through the Emergency Department to access the screening desk, Admitting, Outpatient Lab and other outpatient services.
Closings & Cancellations - Bloomington-Normal Area
Many offices have updated their hours or have temporarily closed during this time please check your office location for details here.
- OSF PromptCare on Bradford Lane is closed indefinitely; the primary care office is open and taking walk-in patients. OSF Urgo on Bradford Lane is also open usual hours (8 a.m. - 8 p.m.).
- Valet Parking is suspended until further notice.
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or postponed:
- Life After Loss Support Group cancelled until further notice.
- All Center for Healthy Lifestyles classes and events are cancelled until further notice, with the exception of HMR classes.
- Cardiac Rehab Phase 3 (Fit4Life) is suspended until further notice.
Please check back for updated information.
OSF St. Joseph Requesting No Visitors
In alignment with the Governor’s declaration, we are maintaining a NO VISITOR policy, with a few exceptions:
One designated support person will be allowed for pediatric patients and other patients who require support
One designated support person will be allowed during childbirth
Special considerations for end-of-life situations
These restrictions are an important step to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
The health risks remain high. Limiting visitors to our hospitalized patients will keep them safe while in our care. While the number of cases of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID 19) are lowering in our state and region, these restrictions serve as a preventive measure for the virus.