Alerts for the Bloomington, Illinois Area
Closings & Cancellations - Bloomington-Normal Area
The following classes and activities have been cancelled:
- Life After Loss Support Group cancelled until further notice.
- All Birthing Center classes are cancelled through April 30.
- All Center for Healthy Lifestyles classes and events are cancelled until further notice.
- Phase 2 Cardiac Rehab is suspended until further notice.
- Cardiac Rehab Phase 3 (Fit4Life) is cancelled until further notice.
- OSF PromptCare at Nord Farms closed for three weeks beginning March 22; visit our other urgent care options, OSF Urgo and OSF PromptCare locations.
Please check back for updated information.
OSF St. Joseph Requesting No Visitors
In alignment with the Governor’s declaration to shelter in place, we will be going to a NO VISITOR policy on Saturday, March 21 at 5 p.m. with a few exceptions:
One visitor will be allowed for pediatric patients
One visitor will be allowed for childbirth
Special considerations for end-of-life situations
These restrictions are an important step to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
The health risks from cold and flu remain high. Limiting visitors to our hospitalized patients will keep them safe while in our care. While the number of cases of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID 19) are still low in our state and region, these restrictions will also serve as a preventive measure for the virus.