Alerts for the Pontiac, Illinois Area
Closings & Cancellations - Pontiac Area
Many offices have updated their hours or have temporarily closed during this time please check your office location for details here.
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or suspended:
- Until further notice the Living with Loss Grief Support Group has been suspended.
- The November 24, 2020 Gastric Bypass Support Group meeting has been cancelled.
OSF HealthCare Saint James Requesting Public to Limit Visits
Please be advised, we have updated our visitor restrictions, effective March 30, 2020.
OSF HealthCare Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center in Pontiac has implemented a strict no visitor policy until further notice. There are a few exceptions:
- One visitor will be allowed for pediatric patients.
- One visitor will be allowed for childbirth.
- Exceptions will be made for end-of-life situations.
We understand these restrictions may impose an inconvenience to some families, but it's an important step to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible at this time.