Alerts for the Ottawa, Illinois Area
OSF HealthCare Limiting and Screening Visitors
To protect the health and safety of patients, visitors, and employees, OSF HealthCare facilities in Mendota, Ottawa, and Streator will implement a strict NO VISITOR policy effective March 31, 2020, with a few exceptions:
- One visitor will be allowed if deemed necessary for the provision of medical care
- One visitor will be allowed for pediatric patients
- One visitor will be allowed for childbirth
- Exceptions will be made for end-of-life situations
Also, all people entering the hospital will be screened for signs of respiratory illness. Walk-in (non-scheduled) testing after 4 p.m. will not be allowed entry, so please plan accordingly. OSF PromptCare services remain unchanged at this time.
“Quality and safety is our number one priority,” says OSF Saint Elizabeth President Ken Beutke and OSF Saint Paul President Dawn Trompeter. “We feel these safety measures are aligned with our Mission and the CDC recommendations, and we thank our communities for their understanding.”
If you have questions about coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the OSF HealthCare website.
Closings & Cancellations - Ottawa Area
Many offices have updated their hours or have temporarily closed during this time please check your office location for details here.
- The main entrance of OSF HealthCare Saint Elizabeth Medical Center is open Monday - Friday from 5:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. After hours and weekends, all patients are to enter via the Emergency entrance.
- OSF PromptCare, located at 1614 E. Norris Drive, is temporarily closed.
If you need care for a minor illness or injury, please visit OSF PromptCare (1640 1st Avenue) or OSF Urgo (2911 Columbus Street).
- OSF Medical Group - Primary Care, located at 1209 Starfire Dr., Suite 3, is temporarily closed.
- Dr. Koganti is now seeing patients at OSF Medical Group - Primary Care (1640 1st Avenue). Please call (815) 434-2048 with questions.
- Health Information Management (medical records) is available by phone at (815) 431-5754 or online by clicking here. Office hours are Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center Cafe is closed to the public (until further notice)
- OSF MarketPlace Gift Shop (until further notice)
- OSF Saint Elizabeth Chapel (until further notice)
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or postponed:
- All OSF LifeFit services in Ottawa are suspended.
- All classes and events are cancelled through April.