Alerts for the Peoria, Illinois Area
Valet Services Discontinued at OSF Saint Francis
OSF Saint Francis Medical Center has discontiuned valet services until further notice. Patients and visitors may pull up to an entrance door inside the main parking deck. Wheelchairs will be made available until 6 a.m - 6 p.m. each da
Closings & Cancellations - Peoria Area
The following OSF HealthCare offices and activities have been temporarily closed, cancelled or postponed:
- OSF Medical Exercise at the RiverPlex is closed until further notice - this includes Silver Sneakers, all group classes, support groups and orientations.
- OSF Senior World is closed March 17 - April 16
- Walk-in Wednesday mammograms at OSF Saint Francis are discontinued until further notice.
- OSF Occupational Health on Sheridan Road is temporarily closed.Lift tests will still be offered, but all other occupational health services will be provided out of our office located at 719 N. William Kumpf Boulevard.
- April 15
- Car Seat Safety - cancelled
- April 16
- Breastfeeding Series - cancelled
- April 18
- Baby Boot Camp - cancelled
- April 23
- Burial Service for those with a pregnancy loss - cancelled. Will be rescheduled.
- May 13
- Wednesday Night Lamaze - cancelled
- May 18
- Infant CPR - cancelled
OSF Saint Francis Requesting Public to Limit Visits
OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center and OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois are implementing a strict NO VISITOR policy in response to the Governor’s directive to shelter in place. The changes are effective at 5 p.m. Saturday, March 21 with a few exceptions:
- One visitor will be allowed for pediatric patients
- One visitor will be allowed for childbirth
- Exceptions will be made for end-of-life situations
We understand these restrictions may impose an inconvenience to some families, but it’s an important step to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.