Alerts for the Rockford, Illinois Area
OSF Saint Anthony Requesting Public to Limit Visits and to Wear Masks
No visitor policy in effect until further notice. A few exceptions apply:
- One visitor will be allowed for surgical patients
- One visitor will be allowed for childbirth (siblings are not allowed)
- Special considerations for end-of-life situations
- One designated health care decision maker for patients unable to make health care decisions for themselves
- NOTE: Health care decision makers, support persons and visitors of end-of-life patients who are currently experiencing or recently experienced any acute respiratory symptoms, such as a cough or shortness of breath, are not permitted.
Closings & Cancellations - Rockford Area
Many offices have updated their hours or have temporarily closed during this time please check your office location for details here.
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or postponed:
- Catholic Mass (until further notice)
- Please note that services will not be held at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center until further notice.
- Healing Pathways Cancer Resource Center – cancelled
- OSF PromptCare, located at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, will be temporarily closed, starting April 12.
- OSF PromptCare at the OSF Center for Health - Rock Cut will remain open with normal operating hours (8 a.m. - 8 p.m., daily)
- OSF Saint Anthony Wound Healing Center & Healogics - closed on Fridays starting April 24, 2020 until May 22, 2020