Alerts for the Rockford, Illinois Area
OSF Saint Anthony Requesting Public to Limit Visits and to Wear Masks
No visitor policy in effect until further notice. A few exceptions apply:
- One visitor will be allowed for surgical patients
- One visitor will be allowed for childbirth (siblings are not allowed)
- Special considerations for end-of-life situations
- One designated health care decision maker for patients unable to make health care decisions for themselves
- NOTE: Health care decision makers, support persons and visitors of end-of-life patients who are currently experiencing or recently experienced any acute respiratory symptoms, such as a cough or shortness of breath, are not permitted.
Closings & Cancellations - Rockford Area
Many offices have updated their hours or have temporarily closed during this time please check your office location for details here.
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or postponed:
OSF HealthCare has decided to temporarily suspend our patient laboratory services at the OSF Center for Health in Belvidere beginning Monday, November 30, until further notice. If you have any questions about this change, please call the OSF Medical Group – Primary Care office at (815) 544-7400.
- Catholic Mass (until further notice)
- Please note that services will not be held at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center until further notice.
- Healing Pathways Cancer Resource Center – cancelled
- OSF PromptCare, located at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center, will be temporarily closed, starting April 12.
- OSF PromptCare at the OSF Center for Health - Rock Cut will remain open with normal operating hours (8 a.m. - 8 p.m., daily)
- OSF Saint Anthony Wound Healing Center & Healogics - closed on Fridays starting April 24, 2020 until May 22, 2020