Alerts for the Evergreen Park, Illinois Area
OSF Little Company of Mary Implement Visitor Restrictions in Response to the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
OSF HealthCare Little Company of Mary Medical Center, in conjunction with the Cook County Health Department, has issued the following temporary visitor restrictions during continued widespread seasonal influenza activity and the global outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). In order to protect our patients and community, NO visitors will be allowed at OSF HealthCare Little Company of Mary Medical Center until further notice. Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis. The changes are effective immediately.
We understand these restrictions may impose an inconvenience to some families, but it’s an important step to keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible.
The health risks from cold and flu remain high. Limiting visitors to our hospitalized patients will keep them safe while in our care. While the number of cases of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID 19) are still low in our state and region, these restrictions will also serve as a preventative measure for the virus.
For more ways to protect against the spread of COVID-19 and seasonal influenza, and for the latest updates and guidance in this rapidly evolving situation, please visit the websites of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention; Cook County Public Health and Illinois Department of Public Health.
Closings & Cancellations - Evergreen Park Area
Many offices have updated their hours or have temporarily closed during this time please check your office location for details here.
- Care Station East at 5660 W. 95th St. in Oak Lawn will be CLOSED starting Tuesday, March 24. Care Station West at 6700 W. 95th St. in Oak Lawn will remain OPEN for your urgent care needs.
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or postponed:
- Birthing Basics through May
- Baby Care Basics through May
- Days Breastfeeding Support Group cancelled until through May
- Evening Breastfeeding Support Group through May
- Having Your Baby at OSF Little Company of Mary Tours through May
- Infant Child/CPR through May
- Now I’m Home, Now What? through May
- Prenatal Breastfeeding Class thorugh May
- Sibling Preparation Class through May
- Senior Social Group through May
- ALL Screenings in May
- FREE Blood Pressure & Blood Sugar Screening cancelled until May