Alerts for the Escanaba, Michigan Area
OSF St. Francis Restricting All Visitors to the Hospital & Medical Group
For the health and safety of our community, and in compliance with Governor Gretchen Whitmer’s executive order No. 2020-7, OSF HealthCare St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group is asking the public not to visit hospitalized patients or accompany patients to medical appointments.
The following exceptions may apply:
- Visitor necessary for the provision of medical care for a patient
- Visitor who supports activities of daily living for a patient
- Visitor who must exercise power of attorney or court-appointed guardianship for a patient
- Parent, foster parent or guardian of patients who are 21 years of age or under
- Visitor to a patient who is in serious or critical condition or in hospice care
- Those who are visiting under exigent circumstances
- Visitor performing official governmental functions
- One visitor/support person allowed for childbirth
Healthy visitors that meet the exceptions listed above should stop at the front desk upon arrival to the hospital.