Alerts for the Escanaba, Michigan Area
OSF St. Francis Visitor Guidelines
For the health and safety of our patients, Mission Partners and community, and in compliance with executive orders for the State of Michigan, OSF HealthCare St. Francis Hospital & Medical is re-implementing restriction of visitors to the Hospital and Medical Group. Effective Friday, July 10, 2020, visitors will only be permitted to enter OSF HealthCare facilities if they are:
- Necessary for the provision of medical care, the support of activities of daily living, or the exercise of the power of attorney or court-appointed guardianship for an individual under the facility's care;
- Accompanying an admitted inpatient specifically at the time of admission and at the time of discharge to assist with the process and post-procedure. Routine visiting will not be permitted.
- A support person with the patient in the obstetrics and nursery unit at any time, including one certified doula or midwife during labor.
- A parent, foster parent, or guardian of an individual under 21 years of age who is under the facility's care;
- Visiting an individual under the facility's care who is in critical condition or hospice care;
- Visiting under urgent circumstances or for the purpose of performing official government functions;
- Able to wear an appropriate mask or face covering.
Healthy support persons that meet the exceptions listed above should stop at the front desk upon arrival to the hospital or medical group, where a health screening will occur.
OSF HealthCare St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group Golf Outing Cancelled
It is no secret that we are in unprecedented times in response to the global pandemic of COVID-19. As a valued friend of OSF HealthCare St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group, we take your health, safety and well-being very seriously.
With this in mind, the decision has been made to cancel this year’s Going for the Green Golf Outing at the Sweetgrass Golf Course, benefiting OSF St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group. The decision to cancel the event was not made lightly, but one that we see as a necessary precaution to protect our community from the spread of the virus.
Even though we are not hosting an in-person event this year, we hope you still consider supporting our hospital and donate to OSF St. Francis Hospital & Medical Group. Online donations can be made by visiting https://www.osfhealthcarefoundation.org/sfh-escanaba-donation-form. In the “Leave a comment” field, type “GOLF” and under “Designation” please select “Area of Greatest Need.” You may also mail a check made payable to OSF HealthCare Foundation, 3401 Ludington Street, Escanaba, MI 49829; please mark “GOLF” in the memo line.
Thank you for being part of our OSF family and for working alongside us to make this world a better, safer and healthier place. Additionally, you may contact me directly if you have any questions or to discuss additional giving opportunities.
We remain grateful for each of you and your continued support.
Closings & Cancellations - Escanaba Area
Many offices have updated their hours or have temporarily closed during this time please check your office location for details here.
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or postponed
- June 25
Going for the Green Golf Outing - Cancelled
- July 14
Cancer Support Group - Cancelled due to inclement weather.
- June 25