Alerts for the Mendota, Illinois Area
Closings & Cancellations - Mendota Area
Many offices have updated their hours or have temporarily closed during this time please check your office location for details here.
- OSF PromptCare (Walk-in Urgent Care Clinic) has been relocated from Suite 400 to Suite 600 (located across the hallway) - Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Health Information Management Office hours have changed to 8am to noon starting 4/13/2020
- OSF Saint Paul Medical Center patient acess doors have changed along with hours.
Main Lobby (door #1) - open, 6:15 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Medical Office Door (door #3) - open, 7:45 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Rehabilitation Services Door (door #2) - closed
Prairie Cafe Door - closed
- OSF Saint Paul Medical Center Prairie Cafe is closed to the public (until further notice)
- OSF Saint Paul Auxillary Gift Shop (until further notice)
- OSF Saint Paul Chapel, Catholic Weekly Mass - cancelled
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or postponed:
- Grief Support Group - cancelled untill further notice