Alerts for the Mendota, Illinois Area
Closings & Cancellations - Mendota Area
Many offices have updated their hours or have temporarily closed during this time please check your office location for details here.
- OSF PromptCare (Walk-in Urgent Care Clinic) has been relocated from Suite 400 to Suite 600 (located across the hallway) - Hours: Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Main Door Hours - OSF Saint Paul Medical Center Main Lobby (door #1) is open weekdays from 6:15 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and the Medical Office Door is open weekdays from 7:45 a.m. to 5 p.m. (door #3). All patients coming to the hospital on weekdays after 4:30 p.m. or on weekends for outpatient testing will need to enter through the Emergency Department walk-in entrance, which is located on the south side (back) of the hospital.
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or postponed:
- Grief Support Group - cancelled untill further notice
- OSF Saint Paul Chapel, Catholic Weekly Mass - cancelled
- OSF Saint Paul Foundation CornaPalooza Race, August 8, 2020 - cancelled
- OSF Saint Paul Foundation "Fore the Hospital" Golf Outing and Dinner, August 28, 2020 - cancelled