Alerts for the Streator, Illinois Area
OSF HealthCare Limiting and Screening Visitors
To protect the health and safety of patients, visitors, and employees, OSF HealthCare facilities in Mendota, Ottawa, and Streator will implement a strict NO VISITOR policy effective March 31, 2020, with a few exceptions:
- One visitor will be allowed if deemed necessary for the provision of medical care
- One visitor will be allowed for pediatric patients
- One visitor will be allowed for childbirth
- Exceptions will be made for end-of-life situations
Also, all people entering the hospital will be screened for signs of respiratory illness. Walk-in (non-scheduled) testing after 4 p.m. will not be allowed entry, so please plan accordingly. OSF PromptCare services remain unchanged at this time.
“Quality and safety is our number one priority,” says OSF Saint Elizabeth President Ken Beutke and OSF Saint Paul President Dawn Trompeter. “We feel these safety measures are aligned with our Mission and the CDC recommendations, and we thank our communities for their understanding.”
If you have questions about coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit the OSF HealthCare website.
Closings & Cancellations - Streator Area
Many offices have updated their hours or have temporarily closed during this time please check your office location for details here.
- The main entrance of OSF Center for Health - Streator is open Monday - Friday from 6 a.m. - 6 p.m. After hours and weekends, all patients are to enter via the Emergency entrance.
- OSF Medical Group - Primary Care, located at 516 S. Chestnut St., Wenona, is temporarily closed.
- Susan Pavlick, APRN, is now seeing patients at OSF Center for Health - Streator (111 Spring St). Please call (815) 853-4402 with questions.
- OSF MarketPlace & OSF MarketPlace Cafe is closed to the public (until further notice)
- OSF Center for Health - Streator Chapel (until further notice)
Classes & Events
The following OSF HealthCare activities have been temporarily cancelled or postponed:
- All OSF King Care-A-Van appearances are cancelled through April.
- All classes and events are cancelled through April.