We all have a part to play to help stop the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
In addition to following the guidance of experts to help prevent spreading the virus, you may also be able to help health care workers on the front line.
Thank Your Health Care Heroes
Join OSF HealthCare in praising Mission Partners and health care workers all over the world who are giving it their all: nurses, doctors, support staff, cleaning staff, and more.
Donate to the Pandemic Response Fundraising Effort
OSF HealthCare has taken unprecedented measures to prepare for, manage and stay ahead of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
But we’re far from done. It’s going to take a team effort to ensure we have every resource available to respond to this virus.
As a result, we have kicked off a Pandemic Response Fundraising Campaign to raise funds that will help us continue and enhance our pandemic response.
We are thankful to have your support in making great care possible each and every day.
Donate Equipment & Supplies
OSF HealthCare is accepting donations of any equipment or supplies that can help us deal with the spread of COVID-19.
Email or call us if you have anything you think might help. Make sure to include your name, phone number and what you have available, and we will contact you with further details.
Phone: (309) 624-5840
OSF HealthCare is accepting homemade masks to help protect our Mission Partners who provide support services – that means housekeeping, concierges, and other Mission Partners who do not provide direct patient care.
If you are interested in pitching in by putting your sewing abilities to good use, please email SupportOSF@osfhealthcare.org or call (309) 624-5840 for guidance on next steps.
Drop Off Locations
As many OSF HealthCare facilities have limited visitors, donation drop-off bins are located outside the building.
All drop-off locations are at the building’s main entrance unless otherwise noted.
Donation drop-off hours are 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday at the following locations:
- Alton – OSF Saint Anthony’s Health Center (directly across from the main entrance), 1 St. Anthony’s Way
- Bloomington – OSF St. Joseph Medical Center (Entrance C), 1505 Eastland Drive
- Danville – OSF Sacred Heart Medical Center, 812 N. Logan Ave.
- Escanaba (Michigan) – OSF St. Francis Hospital, 3401 Ludington St.
- Evergreen Park – OSF Little Company of Mary Medical Center, 2800 W. 95th St.
- Galesburg – OSF St. Mary Medical Center, 3333 N. Seminary St.
- Kewanee – OSF Saint Luke Medical Center, 1051 W. South St.
- Mendota – OSF Saint Paul Medical Center, 1401 E. 12th St.
- Monmouth – OSF Holy Family Medical Center, 1000 W. Harlem Ave.
- Morton – OSF Center for Health, 435 Maxine Dr.
- Ottawa – OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center, 1100 E. Norris Dr.
- Peoria – Franciscan Prairie Building, 5901 W. War Memorial Dr.
- Pontiac – OSF Saint James - John W. Albrecht Medical Center, 2500 W. Reynolds St.
- Rockford – OSF Center for Health, 5510 E. State St.
- Urbana – OSF Health of Mary Medical Center, 1400 W. Park St.