The COVID-19 pandemic disrupted our lives in many ways. If you delayed medical care, such as immunizations, or if you stayed home because you worried your underlying health condition could put you at greater risk, a primary care provider can help get your health – and your life – back on track.
Seeing your primary care provider, or PCP, is safe and convenient. When you come to OSF for care, you can be sure we are doing everything we can to keep you safe and healthy.
Don’t have a primary care provider? Find one near you.
OSF offers telehealth options for many appointments, including visits with primary care providers and specialists.
Video visits, also called virtual visits, are an easy and convenient way to stay connected to health care, wherever you are.
If you already have an OSF provider, you Video visits, can schedule your next appointment as a video visit. All you need is an OSF MyChart account.
Safety & Cleaning
At OSF, safety is always our top priority.
We follow guidelines from state and federal public health agencies to ensure we are doing everything we can to safely provide care in all of our facilities. This is especially true during times of increased community risk, such as the COVID-19 pandemic.
Safety precautions include:
- Arranging waiting rooms to allow for physical distancing
- Changing our visitor guidelines
- Requiring face masks in all OSF facilities
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting
- Screening all patients, visitors and Mission Partners, and separating those who may be contagious from others
- Using digital tools, such as online screening and video visits, to allow for easy access to care with minimal risk