Researchers are required to obtain permission from the Research Administration Department before starting research projects at OSF HealthCare. Use the forms, templates and guides listed below to apply for permission to conduct research projects at OSF HealthCare.
Start with the Research Application Form, which is required for all projects, and follow the prompts within the form to determine what other supplemental forms and templates need to be completed for your project.
Once all necessary application documents are completed, email them to email@example.com.
- Research Application (DOCX - 74.6 KB) - Required form for all projects
- PHI Disclosure for Research Standard Accounting (DOCX - 59.3 KB) - Supplemental form as needed
- PHI Disclosure for Research Alternative Accounting (DOCX - 59.8 KB) - Supplemental form as needed
- IND Applicability (DOCX - 62.5 KB) - Supplemental form as needed
- IDE Applicability (DOCX - 63.3 KB) - Supplemental form as needed
- Data Use (DOCX - 61.8 KB) - Supplemental form as needed
- Request for Password for Electronic Records (DOCX - 66.7 KB) - Supplemental form as needed
- Data Use Agreement (DOC - 41.5 KB)
- Material Transfer Agreement - OSF (DOCX - 22.6 KB)
- Material Transfer Agreement - UICOMP (DOCX - 28.9 KB)
- Premises Use and Indemnification Agreement (DOCX - 37.0 KB)
- Business Associate Addendum (DOCX - 59.4 KB)
- Informed Consent - OSF Language (DOCX - 31.4 KB)
- Writing a Research Protocol (PDF - 253.9 KB)
- Non-Human Subjects & Exempt Research Determinations (PDF - 247.8 KB)
- HIPAA: De-Identification of Protected Health Information (PDF - 231.0 KB)
- HIPAA: Accounting of Disclosures (PDF - 313.7 KB)
- HIPAA: Business Associate Agreements (PDF - 319.9 KB)
- CITI Training: Instructions (PDF - 92.2 KB)
- CITI Training: Frequently Asked Questions (PDF - 258.0 KB)