Researchers are required to obtain permission from the Research Administration Department before starting research projects at OSF HealthCare.
Use the forms, templates and guides listed below to apply for permission to conduct research projects at OSF HealthCare.
Once all application documents are completed, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Research Application (DOCX - 78.3 KB)
- IND Applicability (DOCX - 62.5 KB)
- IDE Applicability (DOCX - 63.3 KB)
- Data Use (DOCX - 61.4 KB)
- Request for Password for Electronic Records (DOCX - 41.1 KB)
- Data Use Agreement (DOC - 41.5 KB)
- Material Transfer Agreement - OSF (DOCX - 17.6 KB)
- Material Transfer Agreement - UICOMP (DOCX - 17.6 KB)
- Premises Use and Indemnification Agreement (DOCX - 37.0 KB)
- Business Associate Addendum (DOCX - 59.4 KB)
- Informed Consent - OSF Language (DOCX - 31.4 KB)
- Writing a Research Protocol (PDF - 253.9 KB)
- Non-Human Subjects & Exempt Research Determinations (PDF - 247.8 KB)
- HIPAA: De-Identification of Protected Health Information (PDF - 231.0 KB)
- HIPAA: Accounting of Disclosures (PDF - 317.1 KB)
- HIPAA: Business Associate Agreements (PDF - 319.9 KB)
- CITI Training: Instructions (PDF - 92.2 KB)
- CITI Training: Frequently Asked Questions (PDF - 258.0 KB)