About the OSF HealthCare Annual Research Symposium
Since 2004, OSF HealthCare has hosted the Annual Research Symposium (ARS), a free event where professionals gather to learn and recognize research, evidence-based practice and process/quality improvement activities and accomplishments from across the OSF HealthCare Ministry and research community.
The daylong event is devoted to:
- showcasing and celebrating past and ongoing efforts
- raising awareness of research ethics and human research participant protections
- providing learning opportunities to both experienced and novice researchers
- promoting responsible conduct of research
- implementation of research practices in health care settings
All OSF HealthCare Mission Partners and other research community members interested and/or involved in research are invited to attend.
Research participants are not an intended audience of the ARS, and attendance is limited to research and other medical professionals only.
Check this page often for new information as the annual event nears.
For questions or more information about the ARS, email email@example.com .
When & Where
The 2020 OSF Annual Research Symposium, originally scheduled for Wednesday, May 13 at the Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center in Peoria, IL has been cancelled due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We sincerely apologize to everyone that was preparing to attend or present at the event. Please check back for information on the 2021 OSF Annual Research Symposium as it nears.