Patricia D. Pepe Center for Cancer Care at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
The Patricia D. Peper Center for Cancer Care at OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center has been the regional leader in cancer care for more than 20 years. The center houses almost all outpatient cancer services in one facility, so cancer patients and their loved ones do not have to endure the emotional and physical stress of making multiple office visits to several locations.
A 15-thousand square foot expansion to enhance patient care and the patient experience is slated to open in the summer of 2015.
Awards and Designations
- The Center for Cancer Care is QOPI-certified, which is the Quality Oncology Practice Initiative certification from the American Society of Clinical Oncologists. It recognizes medical oncology and hematology oncology practices that are committed to delivering the highest level of cancer care.
- The Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons has accredited, with commendation, the OSF Saint Anthony Center for Cancer Care.
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center is a Women’s Choice Award® recipient for both 2014 and 2015 as an America’s Best Hospital for Cancer Care, a distinction that recognizes the dedication of OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center to providing exceptional patient care and cancer treatment care for women and their families.
- As a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, OSF and the Center for Cancer Care has direct access to medical experts for the Mayo Clinic for consultation and confirmation of diagnoses and treatment of our patients.
Services offered at the Center for Cancer Care include:
- Radiation Therapy
- Advanced Radiotherapy
- Patient Services/Support Groups
- Bridges Program for Breast Cancer Patients
To make an appointment, call the Center for Cancer Care at 815-227-2273.