Work-related Illness and Injury Care
You need a partner in occupational health that can assure you of timely diagnosis and care for work-related injuries. At the Center for Occupational Health, we work as a team with you and your employees to ensure your workers can safely continue to work, or return to work at the earliest possible opportunity. Our team can be trusted to provide expert care and service to your employees, centered on prevention of needless work disability.
- The care of you and your employees never has to wait while non-work medical cases get handled first.
- Care is provided by a team comprised of an occupational medicine physician and nurses with occupational health experience.
- We provide quality and timely care for employees with work-related illnesses and injuries.
- The physician providing the initial care will also perform any follow-up that might be necessary. This continuity of care assures efficient and consistent treatment that focuses on returning the injured employee to work as quickly as possible.
- Our goal is to minimize the amount of time your employees are away from work and reduce, or eliminate, work disruption.
For more information, please call (815) 395-5354.