Wound Care Services
Our wound, ostomy and continence nursing (WOCN) program provides:
- Phone consultation
- Home visits as needed
- Individualized treatment plan recommendation
Who can benefit from WOCN services?
- Patients requiring wound treatment recommendations.
- Patients with non-healing wounds.
- Patients requiring advanced wound treatment such as negative pressure wound therapy.
- Wound care patients requiring conservative sharp debridement.
- Ostomy patients who require more than two pouch changes weekly.
- Ostomy patients with peri-stomal skin complications.
- Patients with new or problem ostomies or continent diversions requiring teaching.
To learn more or to make a referral, please call (800) 673-5288.
OSF Wound, Ostomy, and Continence nurses can provide education and recommend specialized treatment.
We work with physicians to achieve wound healing and increase independence at home.