CPAP & BiPAP
Sleep apnea is one of the most common sleep disorders, affecting more than 12 million of Americans, according to the National Institute of Health.
Proper treatment is important, as the condition can lead to health issues such as high blood pressure, cardiac palpitations, heartburn and elevated glucose.
OSF Home Medical Equipment is committed to treating the health issues caused by poor sleep and offers many treatment options.
CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) & BiPAP (bilevel positive airway pressure) machines
Phillips Respironics Dreamstation
- How setup and use the Phillips Respironics Dreamstation unit (video)
- Basic menu navigation (video)
- Removing the SD card (video)
- Performance check (video)
- Changing filters (video)
- Adjusting humidification (video)
OSF now offers the SoClean device. This is an automated cpap cleaner that works on the mask, tubing, and humidifier chamber using activated oxygen to sanitize your equipment. Please contact us for pricing and questions.
- How to use SoClean with Phillips Respironics Dreamstation units (video)
- How to use SoClean with Resmed10 units (video)
Philips Trilogy 100
- Trilogy 100 setup & overview (video)
- Using the Trilogy 100 (video)
- Trilogy 100 cleaning & maintenance (video)