Tuition Assistance Payment Program (TAPP)
The OSF Saint Francis Medical Center TAPP (Tuition Assistance Payment Program) is designed to provide educational assistance to selected qualified nursing students who are enrolled full-time at Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing and are willing to commit to employment at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center following graduation. TAPP is a “forgivable loan” repaid by fulfilling the employment time commitment or by monetarily repaying the loan.
OSF Saint Francis is now offering 100% tuition covered educational assistance. TAPP is focused on the Acute Care departments for the RN work commitment to OSF.
Applications accepted twice per year, deadlines in April and October
Criteria for Selection:
- Be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at SFMC - CON (student may not already be a licensed RN)
- 2.5 minimum cumulative SFMC-CON grade point average (GPA) to be considered
- Be a citizen of the United States or qualify for permanent residency according to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, a Department of Homeland Security.
- Applicant must be pursuing a BSN degree at Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing.
- Applicants must be willing to commit to RN employment in an eligible Acute Care department at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center for 6 months per awarded semester.
- Submit completed online application, references and essay by deadline.
- Recipient selection will be finalized when final semester grades are available.
- The notification of acceptance/non-acceptance into the program will be made directly to the applicant by Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing.
- Applicants selected for the program will be offered a legally binding promissory note to sign or must promptly decline the offer.
- The applicant may withdraw their application from consideration or if awarded, decline the TAPP offer by providing written notification to the SFMC-CON Student Finance Office.
Fax: (309) 655-3962