The Sister Mary Ludgera Pieperbeck Learning Resource Center (CON Library), located on the second floor of Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing, provides students, faculty, and staff with access to a wide variety of research materials.
These include physical resources held within the CON Library walls and the Saint Francis Medical Center Library, system-wide online resources provided by OSF, materials held by other OSF libraries, materials held in the 76 Consortium of Academic and Research Libraries of Illinois (CARLI) I-Share Libraries, as well as materials gotten through InterLibrary Loan.
The Library also provides instruction for information literacy and information management as a means of facilitating learning. To the extent possible, the Library provides resources and services to those not affiliated with Saint Francis Medical Center College of Nursing.
Becky Rundall, BA
Hours & Location
Located on the second floor of the College, the Library & Resource Center is open and staffed during the following times:
|Monday - Thursday||7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m.|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 2 p.m.|
Library hours are subject to change during College breaks, holidays, and inclement weather.
Please see postings in eCollege announcements and on Library door for changes in the Library schedule.
Ask a Librarian
The College of Nursing library is happy to answer all nursing related and nursing research topics.
|511 NE Greenleaf Street
Peoria, Illinois 61603
|(309) 655-2180||(309) 655-3648||Send Email|
- Current students and Medical Center employees are issued a UPC label that acts as a library card.
- Books may be checked out for two (2) weeks and can be renewed at the end of the borrowed period, unless there is a demand for the item. Renewal can take place over the phone, via Email, or in person.
- Audiovisual material may be checked out for three (3) days and can be renewed at the end of the borrowed period, unless there is a demand for the item. Renewal can take place over the phone, via Email, or in person.
- Reference and reserve materials may be checked out for two (2) hours.
- Professional journals (bound and unbound) do not circulate.
- Overdue fines for the general collection are five (.05) cents per day.
- Non-student and non-Saint Francis Medical Center personnel are welcome to browse the collection but must request materials to check out through their respective school, public or special library's Interlibrary Loan Services.