The Department of Pastoral Care offers spiritual support to patients, their families and visitors through listening, prayer, grief and crisis counseling, help with end of life concerns and family assistance.
Programs and Services
- A chaplain is available 24 hours a day. Call extension #5209 or “0”. If outside the hospital, call (815) 226-2000.
- Sacraments are available daily
- Rosaries, Bibles and care notes are available at the Pastoral Care office on the first floor.
We are pleased to announce the newly renovated OSF Saint Anthony chapel will be open in time to celebrate Christmas Mass.
Celebrations will be held at 4 p.m. Christmas Eve and 8 a.m. Christmas Day.
Starting Saturday, December 26, 2015 masses will be held at their regularly scheduled times:
Saturday: 4 p.m.
Sunday: 7:15 a.m.
Mon. – Fri. – 6:20 a.m.
- Mass can be seen on channel 20 throughout the medical center.
- An intention book is located at the back of the chapel.