The team at OSF HealthCare Illinois Neurological Institute understands the urgency and life-changing impact of epilepsy. We don’t just treat seizures. We help people move toward a life free from seizures and side effects. OSF INI has the experts and experience to accurately diagnose and treat the different types of epilepsy in adults and children.
Many people with epilepsy can live seizure free with appropriate medication and treatment. For those with uncontrollable seizures or other symptoms, we also offer surgical treatment options.
Our epilepsy surgery capabilities:
- Deep brain stimulation (DBS)
- Vagus nerve stimulation (VNS)
- Robotic-assisted stereoelectroencephalography (SEEG) for monitoring seizures
- Responsive neurostimulation (RNS)
- Hemispherectomies, corpus colostomies, temporal or extratemporal lobectomies, and MRI-guided minimally invasive neuroablation
The OSF INI Epilepsy Center is the only Level 4 facility in Illinois, outside of Chicago. This designation is awarded by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers (NAEC) and ensures you receive the most comprehensive epilepsy treatment.
|Practice Name||Address||City||Phone||Today's Hours|
|OSF Illinois Neurological Institute||1701 E. College Avenue||Bloomington||(309) 661-5050||
|OSF Illinois Neurological Institute||1405 E. 12th Street
|OSF Illinois Neurological Institute||1050 E. Norris Drive
|OSF Illinois Neurological Institute||200 E. Pennsylvania Avenue||Peoria||(309) 624-4000||
|OSF Illinois Neurological Institute||535 Roxbury Road||Rockford||(815) 387-1717||
Neurosurgery, Pediatric NeurosurgeryBloomington, Galesburg, Moline, Ottawa, Peoria, Springfield
- Robotic assistance delivers deep brain stimulation with extreme precision March 7, 2020
- How a neurosurgeon is changing the lives of his patients September 25, 2019