OSF HealthCare Nursing Mixer
Hosted by nurses, for nurses!
About the Event
Our nursing staff periodically hosts fun, free mixers designed to offer nurses of any age or education level a chance to explore nursing opportunities at OSF HealthCare. The mixer allows attendees to network and have casual conversation with experienced RNs while enjoying appetizers and beverages.
Hear about the work culture first-hand from fellow nurses and discover the fantastic benefits OSF has to offer, including:
- Our recognition as a Magnet organization for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Flexible, self-scheduling and a supportive work environment
- Collaborative relationship with the Chief Nursing Officer ensuring your voice is heard
- Tuition free programs for BSN, MSN, and DNP
- Sign on bonuses for new and experienced nurses
- Vacation and Holiday Time-off Bonus for experienced nurses
When & Where:
February 1, 2024
Destihl Brewery Barrel Room
1200 Greenbriar Dr.
Normal, IL 61761
Anyone interested in exploring Bloomington area nursing roles at OSF
Come enjoy good food, conversation, and see what it's like to work at OSF HealthCare!
for more information.