Good Better Excellent
You’re recovering from an injury or illness and feel “pretty good.” You’d love to walk farther every day… but arthritic joints are keeping you from doing better? You’re a talented athlete striving for your personal best?
Rehabilitation services can take you from good to better to best.
Your care…is everywhere.
At the bedside. On an exercise bike. In the pool.
As integral members of the hospital care team, our therapists work with physicians and other health care providers to improve your functioning, educate family members, and help with hospital discharge planning.
Your care doesn’t stop at the hospital door, however.
In outpatient clinics, our goal is to improve function, prevent progression of impairments, pain, or disability and improve quality of life. We will work with you to achieve your goals and restore (or improve) your health and well-being.
If you need to regain your strength, relearn skills or find new ways of doing things you did before, please ask your physician about our Rehabilitation Services..
Rehabilitation services offered at OSF Saint Luke Medical Center include:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech-language therapy
- Sports Medicine/Athletic Training
- BIG/LOUD (neurological improvement)
- Pelvic Floor Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- CompetitiveEDGE/Sports Enhancement
- Massage Therapy
Who can help?
At OSF Saint Luke we have one of the most remarkable therapy teams in the Midwest. Educated, licensed, and experienced, of course. But also so attuned to community needs (people around here love their sports!) as well as individual needs (our patients tell us they aren’t just walking, they’re running up stairs).
Will insurance cover your treatment?
Insurance providers may list OSF Rehabilitation as hospital services. Ask your insurer if OSF Saint Luke is also part of their covered outpatient services.
Preparing for Your Therapy
- For your first visit, you will need to register at the Outpatient Registration Desk; please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time.
- Be sure to bring your insurance cards, driver’s license, and current medication list.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes for your therapy appointments.
- Any additional special instructions will be provided by your therapist during your initial evaluation.
Our Hours, How to Reach Us
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services Hours are from 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday.
- Appointments may be made by calling OSF Saint Luke Medical Center Rehabilitation Services at 309-852-7931.
- If you don’t have an order from your physician for therapy, we can assist you in obtaining one.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment, please call 309-852-7931 to cancel.