Medical Weight Loss
Do you need motivation and someone to help keep you on track? A registered dietitian and exercise specialist will personally guide you through your weight loss journey. Your exercise specialist can help you develop an exercise plan that meets your level of fitness. Your dietitian will complete a nutrition assessment and use the information from your initial visit and medical assessment to help teach you a healthier way of eating for weight loss.
Our medical weight loss program offers the following:
- Monthly meetings with Weight Loss Center APN or physician
- Monthly meetings with dietitians for one on one nutrition counseling
- Monthly meetings with exercise specialists to help create and maintain a personalized exercise plan
- Weekly Lose It for Life Classes
- Weekly food tracking and dietitian feedback
For additional program information or to schedule an appointment, call 309-282-1600.