If you are considering weight loss surgery, it is required that you complete this video series. In these videos, you will learn about the OSF Weight Management programs, types of weight loss surgery and the associated risks and benefits. You will learn the criteria to qualify for weight loss surgery and the program steps you need to take to prepare for surgery.
Note: You must watch all 7 videos, AND complete the survey evaluation, before proceeding in the program.
Step 1 - Watch Video Series
- Part 2: Types of Weight Loss Surgery
- Part 3: Risks and Benefits of Weight Loss Surgery
- Part 4: Do I Qualify for Weight Loss Surgery?
- Part 5: Quitting Smoking
- Part 6: Program Steps: An 8-12 Month Process
- Part 7: Getting Started
Step 2 - Complete Survey Evaluation
Complete this survey evaluation after watching the video series.
The following documents are available to download here. Paper copies of this material will be available at your first appointment.
- Weight Management program flyer (PDF)
- Information Meeting Packet (PDF)
- Program Steps (PDF)
- References (PDF)
- Link to HMR site
- Link to quitting smoking page
- Link to BMI calculator
Call (309) 282-1600 for more information