Warm Water Exercise Program
Our Warm Water Exercise program provides an opportunity for men and women with arthritis, joint pain, fibromyalgia, and other health conditions to participate in group recreational exercise classes.
Each class is a series of gentle, non-demanding exercises that include all major muscle groups that move joints through their full range of movement. It's the perfect combination to improve your overall health and wellness so you can enjoy a better quality of life. The consistent professionalism and quality of the instructors, makes the exercise classes so beneficial. I appreciate their dedication to the job of helping us to improve our quality of life.
- A workout in the water is one of the safest ways you can exercise.
- The buoyancy of the water removes the stress from your joints.
- Moving your muscles and joints help lessen your stiffness and pain.
- Classes are offered in the mornings.
Please refer to the Exercise Class Schedule.
- Shower rooms with lockers are available.
- Participants do not need to know how to swim.
- The warm water pool is 3'6" to 5' deep.
- Pool is accessed using steps with a handrail or using a chair lift.
- Classes are 50 minutes.
- Physician consent is required to participate. One of our team members can help with this when you attend an orientation session.
- To sign up, simply attend an orientation session. They are held every Tuesday at 1:00 pm.
About the RiverPlex
- Classes are included with a RiverPlex membership.
- If you are not a RiverPlex member, you may purchase a 10-session punch card.
- For more information on these classes please call (309) 282-1600.