Pediatric NeurologyBloomington, Urbana, Springfield
(800) 231-7257 (Physician to Physician line)
Our Pediatric Neurology Clinic provides specialized neurological care to children from birth to 18 years old. We evaluate, treat and manage all forms of neurological conditions.
Our providers are trained in multiple subspecialties and collaborate with other specialists at OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital to deliver multidisciplinary care with a family-centered focus. Our goal is to offer the best neurological care to our patients through inpatient acute care and outpatient subspecialty clinics.
OSF HealthCare Children’s Hospital of Illinois and OSF HealthCare Illinois Neurological Institute work together to deliver the most advanced neurological care to children, teenagers and young adults. Learn more about our .
- Continuous video-electroencephalography – continuous brain activity monitoring - that provides insight for seizure characterization and epilepsy surgery evaluation
- Other neuro-diagnosis procedures and treatment methods
- Urgent clinic to offer immediate access for acute conditions
- Multiple subspecialty clinics for issues such as headaches, new-onset seizure, intractable epilepsy, movement disorder, neuromuscular and neurocutaneous disorder
- Out-patient electroencephalography and genetic testing
Conditions Evaluated and Treated